We make every attempt to make sure all information provided is factual and correct. If you find something is not correct or true please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know about the information. The site contains opinions of both the author and readers.
Comments are not fact checked for content but will be removed when it has come to our attention that something is not correct. Thank you.
January 28, 2012
An Allegation Has Been Made on the BARF Hotline and We NEED Your Help
This week one caller made an allegation on the BARF Tip Hotline and we need your help. With additional information we can corroborate what was told. So DOH Nation, who is Chief Deputy Secretary Jim Green's sister and what does she do? You can go ahead and leave the information in the comments, call the BARF Tip Hotline or email it. No questions asked.
- December (4)
- November (4)
- October (4)
- September (3)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (7)
- April (4)
- March (4)
- February (12)
- Updates and Poll Results: Do You Have Confidence i...
- An Allegation Has Been Made on the BARF Hotline an...
- NMDOH in Crisis Reaches Out to NM Legislators
- Update: Dr. Catherine Torres and Her Circle of Tra...
- New Poll Question and New Name
- UPDATE: New Mexico Department of Health in Crisis...
- Cabinet Secretary Dr. Catherine Torres' Redesigned...
- One of the Articles that Started it all (with old ...
- A Letter from Joey Peters of The Santa Fe Reporter...
- Cabinet Secretary Dr. Catherine Torres Defaulted o...
- Cabinet Secretary Dr. Catherine Torres Patient Rev...
- The Infamous Collaborative Open Letter to Cabinet ...